Saturday, February 12, 2005

Accepting Prayers

Well folks it appears that another cousin in New Haven died last night, he just had a heartattack and died. So at this moment I am preparing for a very long road trip with my mom. It is kinda odd dealing with the fact that my ex-boyfriend and I are helping one another through the death of the same family member. He was both of our cousin. Although he was mine only through marriage. I guess I should make it a little clearer. 1/2 of the marital united that made us 'related' has past. He was my cousin's husband and part of the ex's bloodline. And this happened on the evening of another cousin's funeral. So needless to say both of our families are up in CT losing it right now.

Please send prayers for peace of mind, courage and understanding to my/our families. My cousin leaves behind-a wife and 3 kids. One of which, the 11 year old girl, responeded to the whole situation by saying...'I am just going to be strong cause I know that is what my father would want. I just wish I knew why it had to be my daddy.' Talk about my heartbreaking all over again.

Anyhoo, I have no idea how long I will gone. But those who really need to reach me know how. Thanks in advance for your love.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang Suga ...
I'll keep your family in my prayers!
Safe travels!
PI/Tish/Kendall

Tazzee said...

I am definitely praying for you. Be safe and get back to us.

Anonymous said...

Greetings Suga&Spice I was looking for pray information and I landed on your pages. While Accepting Prayers was not excatly what I was looking for , I like your blog Great Stuff. I'll bookmark it for future visits. If you have time check out pray , Ok thanks for the read , take care.

Anonymous said...

Well Suga&Spice interesting post. I was looking for Info on prayer and I came across your site and while Accepting Prayers wasn't an exact match i was most interested to read what you had to say. I was looking for prayer infomation, I glad I came across your site I'll visit again sometime.

Anonymous said...

Hi Suga&Spice, I was out surfing on the net looking for the lastest info on christian. Ok Accepting Prayers wasn't exactly what I was looking for but it got my attention and interest , now I see why I found your page when I was looking for christian anyway I'm glad I stopped by you have a great blog. Thanks for the read ...catch you later!

Anonymous said...

Hi Suga&Spice, I was out surfing on the net looking for the lastest info on daily prayer. Ok Accepting Prayers wasn't exactly what I was looking for but it got my attention and interest , now I see why I found your page when I was looking for daily prayer anyway I'm glad I stopped by you have a great blog. Thanks for the read ...catch you later!