Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I Am 26 Years Old Now!

February 27, 2005, my very own little holiday, has come and gone. Wow, 26 years old. This birthday was pretty darn good. I was really blessed to share it with 90% of the people who are truly important in my life. I really wish I had tons more to say on this topic, but I don’t. It was just an all around great day spent with great people and I am very grateful. Heck, I wish I could have a day like this once a month. That would definitely be a surefire way to keep my spirits up all year around.

I am actually pretty content with myself right now. Mentally and emotionally I am in an unbelievably awesome place. It just makes me smile. Financially and spiritually, there is improvement need. But I know what needs to be improved and have devised a way to do it, so that doesn’t even bother me.

Well that is really about all. I guess this is the first entry with completely random thoughts. Ah well, it feels good. And I learned sometimes you have to do what feels good and not worry about how it looks or in this case reads.

0 comments: