Monday, February 07, 2005

Maiden Entry

Wow! I cant believe I finally did it. I finally got myself up and running on my very own blog. I must pay homage to the folks who encouraged (Tazzee), inspired (Clarissa, Tisha & Bomani) and bitched at me until I had no other choice but to share some writings (Pam, Kendra). Thanks folks, in the words of Tupac--You are appreciated.

I haven't quite worked out the format for this yet. Don't know how often I am gonna post or even what the hell I am going to post. But I was kinda excited and couldn't wait to post something. Sometimes I might post short stories, lessons learned, random thoughts or maybe even some poetry. For those of you who don't like the sentimental, mushy poetry- sorry but that is mostly all I have. That is how I express my girlie side.

So my maiden post is just a bunch of ramblings. But I sure am excited to have a way to get these ramblings out of me. Whew!!!!

I should have a full post by tomorrow. Thanks again folks.

4 comments:

DasKrait said...

wow, another site to save in my faves?
might have to start more 'categorizing'(of faves)
chuckle

Anonymous said...

It's Rhys!!! I forgot my password and stuff....kudos to you on just doing the dayum thang!!!! I swear I don't know where y'all get it! Smooches!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sup Star baby! This is yo bwoi ATL. Coming thru to show u luv on yo spot!

I like I like!

Tazzee said...

Hey lady! I am very excited for you and proud that you have stepped up and made it happen. I'll be checking in daily - no pressure to post daily, but I don't want to miss a thing. Especially the expressions of your girlie side...