Monday, March 22, 2010

Truth is...

In the spirit of being all open and honest and shit. I'm going to tell the truth about somethings.

Truth is...


.....I'm lonely. And not that kind of lonely that hanging with the girls or being around family can cure. I'm that Stephanie Mills, 'Comfort of A Man' kind of lonely. I miss not just having a man around but being connected to him.

....I'm not angry or pissed that a good friend blew off my birthday this year. I'm hurt. And it sucks because I'm not really that surprised that this friend hurt me...again.

....Although I'm happy for him, it tickles me when my former's friends pull me aside to say they wish he and I could have worked better.

....I'm 31 and I've got a crush. Dont. Judge.Me! It keeps me youthful, lol.

....I liked him. But his family annoyed the hell out of me. Of course that had to end.

....I've used the 'Where are we going-I need a commitment' method whenever I'm not sure how to end it with a dude. Works like a charm everytime, although I've had to force some tears on occassion.

....Going back to corporate America scares the shit out of me. I think if I do it, I'll somehow end up stuck there for the next 15-20 years. I'll look  up one day and be one of those people I said I'd never be talking about the woulda, coulda, shoulda's of life.

And that is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was so honest and candid. I felt like I was sneaking into someones diary.

P.S. I read the previous post and I'm not friends or family...just a nosey internet stranger that stumbled onto your page.

If my two cents count are worth atleast two cents then you should take my advice and keep blogging.

Who needs an audience?

Anonymous said...

This was so honest and candid.

Thanks for sharing