Thursday, August 18, 2005

Shameless Self Promotion (SSP)

My good friend Mr. Bomani Jones, has lead by example on a number of occasions. Making me much more comfortable with creating this post, shamelessly promoting myself.

I recently go two pieces published in The Flow Magazine, an online magazine. If you have read the blog in its entirety, you have already read these pieces, but what the hell go read them again. The first is a poem title 'Untitled' and the other is 'Wonder Woman'.

Also while you are there be sure to check out the poem, Will You Wait 4 Me, by my girl Pamela D. Sanders.

End SSP

11 comments:

DasKrait said...

wow, congrats, and like I have said TWICE now before, you do write very very well.

Star said...

awww, Dask, Thanks that really means a lot

The Humanity Critic said...

congrats.

Icey said...

Suga Momma!! Diva told me about it last week and I was beaming for both of yall!! I hope she hugged you for me!! I am soooo proud of yall I can not even tell you. I have always enjoyed your writing and your poems...

*ahem* Just don't *ahem* forget the little people!!

Congrats!

Star said...

Thanks a bunch guys

Tazzee said...

now if we can only get that book finished we will be rolling in the dough!

notice the 'we' in that?

I'm so proud of the both of you - ummm can you please delete that spam from your comment section though? It took forever to scroll down.

Bullet Proof Diva said...

You are so talented. I feel lucky to know you. I can't wait to watch you blow up even more!

Anonymous said...

star... contact me about a poetry project i'm startin' soon ok? [tionne - tionne@gmail.com]

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.